The evolution of products and processes is impossible to ignore. Sometimes it comes from adding new features and ideas, other times it comes from taking outdated elements away. Efficiency, streamlining, efficacy and safety are all major contributors that lead to the improvement of the items we use every day. Of course huge technological breakthroughs are great. Moving from the horse to the automobile was wonderful; but many of the enhancements we enjoy are made in small steps to a wide range of applications.
One industry that plays a major role in day-to-day life is the restaurant business. It has also seen its fair share of changes in terms of technology and practices over the past several years. From drive-thrus and to-go orders to upgraded infrastructure, the daily operation of a restaurant is constantly changing. One of the most important elements of restaurants is the cleanliness and maintenance of the facility. There have also been some very important strides made in this sector as well. Most notably is the increase in the safety and performance advancements of cleaning solutions.
For many years it was believed and trusted that in order to effectively clean surfaces that an acid-based cleaner was necessary. Anything else just wouldn’t do. However these acid-based cleaners came with their fair share of safety, health, and environmental concerns as well. Here are some common, harmful problems that acidic cleaners present:
- Hydrochloric acid is one of the most commonly used ingredients in industrial and household cleaners. It is designed to remove calcium, lime, rust, and other inorganic matter.
- Phosphoric acid is another widely used acid that can cause corrosion and irritation.
- Skin irritation can be a major health concern when using these cleaners. Tissue damage and burns can both be a result of using these acidic cleaners.
- Eye irritation is another possible result that can stem from using an acid based cleaner. Intense pain, blurry vision, and other sight problems are all potential issues.
- Inhalation of fumes from the cleaner or from a reaction caused by using it can pose serious health problems.
Now there is a safe, powerful, effective option, for a cleaning solutions that does not require the harmful effects of acid to be effective.This Acid Replacement is now designed to outperform traditional products and offer a safer, environmentally-friendly way to clean. This specific cleaner is F-2002, our acid replacement cleaner.
F-2002, Acid Replacement Cleaner
F-2002 is a powerful and completely safe cleaner, degreaser, and descaler. This acid-free cleaning solution removes hard water scale, soap scum, rust stains, grease, mildew, mold, uratic salts, uric salts, and more. This product can be applied with a mop to produce a slip-free environment on floors and other surfaces. F-2002’s ability to increase the coefficient of friction on surfaces will prevent slip and fallaccidents.
F-2002 is just an example of the many safe and effective cleaning solutions offered by Chemex Industries. The special formula makes acids and acid-based cleaners obsolete. Since 1973 Chemex Industries has been supplying businesses and industries with safe, effective and efficient cleaning solutions, products and applications.