Eco-Friendly: Made with Ultra-X-Tex, a 100% recycled material that allows large volumes of water to pass through while absorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum and PCBs.
Certification and Compliance: Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans. Fully compliant with both the Southern California regional water quality control standards and the California State Utility Vault Discharge General Permit.
Ultra-Utility Filter Sock Added Benefits:
• Remove visible oils and other contaminants such as PCBs from utility vaults, manholes, bilges and other holding areas.
• Testing results have shown 99.4% TSS removal and removal of oil and grease to non-detectable levels.
• Available with or without a quick-connect cam fitting.
• High flow rate - 225 gallons per minute.
• Includes 5-gallon bucket with locking lid.
• Filters out suspended solids to meet NPDES II Regulations.
• Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
Multi-Stage Filtration System
• Stage 1 - Removes Gross Oil and Sediment
• Stage 2 - Filters Out Fine Sediments
• Stage 3 - Filters Out Sub-Micron Particulates
• Stage 4 - Water Polish that Removes Visible Oils and Oil Sheen
Dewatering applications include:
• Utility vaults
• Natural gas
• Water distribution
• Any company that utilizes and/or maintains underground vaults